TO REGISTER FOR THE NEXT BASIC SOZO TRAINING SESSION
Go to contact form at the bottom of this page.
The goal of the Basic Sozo training is to provide tools and information to be trained in the Sozo ministry. In the Basic Training, we will be teaching the Father Ladder, Four Doors, Presenting Jesus, The Wall, and Training for Sozoing Children. The seminar is set up so that once the Sozo training is completed and the church or organization develops experience, then that group is able to start a Sozo ministry. The tools and information are helpful for those in other inner healing/deliverance ministries, healing rooms, prayer or counseling ministries.
- a: to save b: to heal c: to deliver
- to save a suffering one, to make well, heal, to deliver from penalties of the Messianic judgment
SO, WHAT IS SOZO? The Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry (based at Bethel Church in Redding, CA) in which the main aim is to get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Thus with a healed connection with Father, Son and Holy Spirit you can walk in the destiny to which you have been called.
- Sozo is an inner healing/deliverance ministry
- Sozo is simple, fast, Spirit-led and effective
- Sozo finds issues in minutes instead of years
- Sozo helps heal your relationship with God to enable you to fulfill your destiny
FEES & REGISTRATION — Cost: $40.00*
*includes training and manual
Cost at the door is $40.00 if pre-registered
Cost at the door if not registered is $45.
NEXT SOZO BASIC TRAINING SESSIONS:
- SOZO Basic Training for Saturday, March 9th from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. is cancelled.
- The next training date is May 9th at Calvary Church in Golden Valley, MN. This is hosted by Dare to Believe. You can register through this link https://dare2believe.info/event/calvarylutheranchurch/
- Contact us about holding future training sessions in your area!
QUESTIONS: Contact email@example.com
How do I sign up?
STEP ONE – PAY YOUR $40.00 REGISTRATION AT PAYPAL:
STEP TWO – NOW YOU CAN RESERVE YOUR SPACE: