The ministry of freedom is through the working of God’s grace and relies on your active cooperation with the Holy Spirit.
Quick tools for continued freedom:
- Confess to God
- Forgive your offender
- Renounce partnering with unforgiveness, anger, fear, etc.
- Tell it to leave in Jesus’ name and plead His blood over you.
- Ask Holy Spirit to fill you in the places that are cleansed.
- Confess the general areas in which you have received freedom positively and gratefully in prayer. Don’t allow any negative thoughts to grow. Philippians 4:8
- Meet each new day trusting in God’s power to help you make right choices. Avoid deliberate sin. Move forward in faith- don’t look back. Galatians 5:19-26
- Remember that the enemy will whisper lies stating that freedom did not happen. Use the shield of faith to combat the father of lies. James 4:6-7
- Don’t hesitate to use the name of Jesus, the blood of the Lamb and your confession of faith against temptations and condemnation. You have been blood cleansed and blood protected. Romans 8:1
- Rely on Holy Spirit to control your life, your emotions, your desires and imaginations. Give Lordship to Jesus each day. Romans 12:1-2
- Take time to read and meditate on God’s word daily. Joshua 1:8
- Put on and wear the armor of spiritual warfare every day. Ephesians 6:10-18.
- Keep your eyes and ears open for all the subtle traps the devil will leave around for you. Call for help to your Heavenly Father and He will immediately help you and give you victory. James 4:7-8
- Concentrate and focus your thoughts and plans on what glorifies Jesus Christ and you will have victories all the time. Colossians 3:1-3
- Beware of thinking you can make it alone. You never will because God never intended that you should make it alone. Be smart, admit that you can’t and then ask Him for His help. John 15:5
- Break former habits that lead to sin. Ask the Lord to guide you in what to avoid- particularly what you listen to, see and do with others. Choose carefully your activities to avoid stumbling into old sinful habits.
- Never let up on warring against no-no’s criticism, negativity, doubt, selfishness, putting feelings before faith, prayerlessness and fear. Stand against these things. Galatians 5:19-21
- Be a praising, thankful person, always giving thanks for God for His continuous goodness. Psalm 103:6
- Finally, receive by faith any /all of the nine personality needs supplied liberally by the Spirit of God—Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-Control. Galatians 5:22-23
- Remember with your mouth, you speak life or death. Choose to speak life over yourself, your family and your future. James 3:9-12
- Remember to enter into God’s presence in prayer with thanksgiving and praise. Psalm 100:4
- Submission to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and obedience to His Will through His Word is essential to maintain freedom. Ezekiel 36:25-27